Thursday, February 10, 2011


Here's the biggest icicle and his friends that were hanging from the gutter on February 8th right outside the kitchen window.
--------------------------------------------
Thursday, February 10, 2011 - On Tuesday morning, I decided that I had to get outside and knock those big icicles off the gutter because they made me nervous.

So, I bundled up and went out the front door into the highest drifts of snow that I've been in so far this winter -- it was at least two feet deep.

And it was hilarious! I had one of my long garden tools that has three tines on the end. As I trudged through the drifts, I fell down into the snow twice. It was like falling in a marshmallow. All I could do was laugh -- and then push on the handle to get myself back up again.

But I did accomplish my task. All of the icicles came crashing down and just a bunch of frozen snow remained. It wasn't going anywhere.

I sure know how to have fun! see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home