Saturday, March 05, 2011


Here's the final photo of the flowers at the cemetery on March 3, 2011, including the newest bouquet of purple and yellows on the right side.
----------------------------------------------
Saturday, March 5, 2011 - On Thursday afternoon, Ryan met me out at the cemetery at 4 p.m. That was the time I had decided to pick up the flowers because of the impending rain storm. And when he called, we decided to meet at that time.

Every year, his mom buys a nice arrangement from Kar-Free Flowers in Sycamore (where Rod works). They do such a fabulous job. In fact, we got tons of flowers from them when the boys died.

Anywho, it was so great to see Ryan. He's looking good. I invited him to Schmidt's but he had other plans and said he'd try to make it but he never did. Next year, the 3rd is on a Saturday so I think we can start planning now.

In fact, I've already invited some people who didn't make it this year. Plan ahead, right.

It is time for me to take care of some other business. Just a few snow flakes coming down. Pretty soon, it'll be spring. After all, I saw the robins this morning....picture to follow later. bye for now, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home