Thursday, March 03, 2011


Here are all of the flowers at the boys' grave this morning. They reside on top of the old freezer during the rest of the year.
----------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 3, 2011 - I went into Blackberry Cemetery a little before 8 to put the flowers in front of Andrew and Jarrett's gravestone. Every year, I always add something new.

This year, I put together the flowers hanging from the shepherd's hooks. I wanted something that looked voluminous and I think I achieved my goal.

Then, I went over to Jewel and got my two balloons that I'll put their pictures on for tonight's get-together. I wasn't going to do it, but I just had to. They didn't have exactly what I wanted in Elburn.

But they did have blue and gold that looks yellowish, which coincidentally, were Andrew and Jarrett's favorite colors. I also got some REALLY bright flowers to put out there, too.

Gee, you didn't already have enough flowers??? Time to go and unfreeze my fingers. They're still frozen. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home