Sunday, October 10, 2010


This is a picture of the front yard I took a few years ago. It wasn't quite that bad today but there were leaves out there.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sunday, 10-10-10 - Today, I spent many, many hours outside mulch, mowing the leaves. After I did the front yard and the side yard and part of the back yard, I realized that it wasn't very windy, so I lit the burn pile.

Well, first I had to drag the hose back there -- just in case! Then, get some paper to start the fire but before that, I had to get the long lighter to light the paper that starts the fire that burns the leaves and the branches that live in the house that Jack built. hahaa

The fire is almost out. I'll have to put water on it so it's really out and doesn't bother people at night while they're sleeping. That's really rude. There are several burn pile related stories in our neighborhood... kind of funny but you'd actually have to BE here and know the perps involved to "get it."

Better go check on that fire. See ya later,djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home