Sunday, October 03, 2010


Me on my birthday at Rosita's. I have no idea why my BIG mouth is open so wide!!!
-------------------------------------------------
Sunday, October 3, 2010 - I just realized that I still had that silly message about my website not working on here. Last week was a whirlwind of activity. After my birthday, I was still whirling. Now, things have calmed down a little bit.

The only nice thing about winter coming is that I don't have to worry about when to cut the grass and what to do with this tree or that bush or that flower or check the chlorine in the pool. It's all cold and covered with snow.

Winter is totally underrated. No yard work at all. Of course, there's the COLD, brutal weather. But, we're used to it. I'll be cold from now until next year. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Better go get ready to watch the Chicago Bears. Go Bears! djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home