Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Andrew's pumpkin is almost gone. It must've been very tasty! I noticed the critter didn't eat the stem. haha
---------------------------------------------------

You can see Andrew's name in this picture...and also the devastation caused by hungry critters running amok at the cemetery!
-------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - You can tell by the way the grass looks in this picture that we haven't had any rain in a quite a while. Recently, I heard that this is the driest October in 35 years or 100 years....something like that.

It's totally been a hoot to see that the critters are enjoying the little pumpkins that someone left at Andrew and Jarrett's grave. I've never seen anything like it before.

As I was driving out of the cemetery today, I was trying to see if any other pumpkins had been devoured but since driving is a full a time job, I wasn't able to see any others that had been munched on.

Gotta go. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home