Wednesday, September 14, 2011


Two tomatoes were in the garage on the counter. Notice that one has been half eaten ---- but by whom? ah ha!
---------------------------------------------
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - Okay, so I was out in the garage in the late morning when I heard a noise behind the shelves. Thinking it was a mouse, I high-tailed it into the house because I hate meeces to pieces!!

About 2 p.m., I went out into the garage (to get in my car) to drive into town to mail a letter to Alyssa when I noticed a critter running around in the same place near the shelves.

It wasn't a mouse. It was crazy ALVIN the CHIPMUNK. yikes!

So, I drove out and went into town, mailed the letter and then came back. I walked out to the street to bring in my garbage can when I spied him again. He was knocking over mosquito spray cans and scooting around all over the place. Yikes again!

I left the garage door open and the side door and went into the house. After a time, I came back out to see if he had left. NO, he hadn't left.

He was eating one of the tomatoes that I had set on the counter. WHAT? A vegetarian chipmunk??? ay yi yi!!

What to do? I grabbed my can of bug spray and sprayed the tomato and came back in the house.....leaving the doors open in case he wanted to go back home to his hole in the ground.

Later on, I checked out there again but didn't hear him or see him. Hopefully, he's gone!!!!! Remember the bird I had in the garage for two days? Yeah.

Also, a couple weeks ago, I had the mad screeching squirrel coming toward me near the washing machine. I told him to get out there more than once! (That's when Bob asked me what's going on out there??)

Actually, it's still a WILD KINGDOM out in the country. see ya'll later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home