Tuesday, September 13, 2011


This afternoon, I saw this haziness toward the west and wondered what it was?
----------------------------------------------
Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - I didn't smell any smoke, but I saw a haze toward the west. It wasn't humid today and it was really windy so what was it??

Then, I heard someone on the news say that smoke from Minnesota was blown here by the strong northwest winds. hmmmm

MINNESOTA WILDFIRE SMOKE REACHES ILLINOIS

Smoke from a forest fire in northeastern Minnesota carried south by wind is apparently entering Illinois, filling the sky over parts of northeastern Illinois with a gray, smoggy haze.

~Chicago Tribune

So, I took a picture and here it is. Not too bad here but apparently other places are really smoked in. Yikes! ~djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home