Friday, September 30, 2011


Here's me with the mariachi band mural at Rosita's today. We all have sombreros on our cabezas.
---------------------------------------------
Friday, September 30, 2011 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A MI.

Today, on my boofday, I met Bergy & Avis and Ron & Liz at Rosita's for lunch so I could get the next photo of me in a sombrero on my birthday for my collection.

While we were eating, I noticed that mural above the bar, so I took a picture of it and plugged in my photo next to the girls.

Ron was kind enough to take a bunch of pictures of me in the sombrero. Yes, it's the eighth year I've been doing this craziness.

Coincidentally or not, the first year I did this was the first year that Andrew and Jarrett were not on the planet to celebrate with me. I'm sure they'd both think it was a hoot.

Still wish they were here with me. That's the one present I'll never get. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home