Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Boo! The weather people are trying to scare us with their doomsday forecast - the sky is falling - the sky is falling!!
-------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - Happy Birthday Aunt Liz!

It's just before 8 a.m. and there's no wind to speak of out there at all from the Great Lakes Cyclone. I love how the weather people over-hype everything. No, I mean, I REALLY DO love it. Scare me. scare me.

The only thing I see as I look out the computer room window is more leaves to mulch/mow that have been blown out of the trees. And maybe a few small branches here and there.

Although after I said that (or actually wrote it), I noticed that the leaves that were green a few days ago have changed color overnight. That's kind of weird... maybe I should take a picture of that. Good idea.

See ya later if I don't get blown away. haha bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home