Wednesday, October 03, 2012

WOW!  I just uploaded this video from my YouTube channel in about 5 seconds.  Okay, Google rocks!!!  I did not know I could do this.


Wednesday, October 3, 2012 - Because I don't have a young techie to advise me on my technical stuff, I'm generally confused most of the time.
     This new technology, which the youngsters totally take for granted, moves along at warp speed and I pretty much go the speed limit.  What am I in a hurry for?  Nothing.
     The only thing I really want is a camera on my phone.  And I think they do sell an updated version of my 9 year old phone that belonged to Andrew.  If he were here, Andrew would have the iPhone 5.  That makes me laugh.  Yeah, he'd be waiting in line for the latest model.  bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home