Wednesday, September 05, 2012

This is what I saw toward the west when I went out to get the newspapers at 6:33 a.m. this morning.  Yikes!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 - Last night, while I was chatting with Granny, the temperature was fairly warm...can't remember the exact temp but I do remember as we were talking, I could see lightning toward the northwest.
     It was real scary lightning, kind of lit up the clouds more than anything, but it was continuous.  I could see the stars...part of the Big Dipper and there was absolutely NO wind.
     After I went to bed, I heard the radio say that there were storms out and about.  All of sudden, about 10:20, I HEARD the wind.  So, I went outside and brought in a few of my most delicate plants.  Good thing I did because the wind was blowing so hard, it surely was at least 65 mph.  And the wind chimes wouldn't stop chiming!
     So, this morning, I went out to see a big, huge mess on the deck and in the pool.  I'll put those photos on the Boys' Blog.  see ya, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home