Sunday, August 12, 2012

What's wrong with this picture.  Why do the geraniums look so blurred?

This photo of the gazania was taken by the same camera and it looks perfectly gorgeous.

SUNDAY, AUGUST 12, 2012 - If you're reading this, you probably already read my journal and know that 17 years ago today, I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura.  yeah, that's ITP.  
      I wrote detailed accounts about it at the time. After all, I was taking HUGE doses of prednisone.  So much that I would often wake up at 3 a.m.
     After we got a computer and then FINALLY got on the internet, I would search for cures for ITP for hours and hours.  There was nothing.
     We take the internet for granted kind of the same way we take electricity for granted.  It's always there.  But when it isn't, the whole world STOPS...  gotta go.  later, djb


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home