Monday, July 16, 2012

Obviously, the solar storms have caused trouble for me and also the Bergs!

Monday, July 16, 2012 - I have NO IDEA what happened to my andrew-jarrett website cut I cannot access it from my computer.  That means I can make no updates until I figure out what happened.

I'm going to blame the severe solar storms.  This morning, I think my yahoo account was compromised by the hacker jerks.  Thanks so much for giving me something to do today.  ay carumba!

And Grandma and Grandpa are having trouble with their new thermostat.  Solar Storms.  I'm sure.  Either that or it was made in China by an angry person who purposely screwed it up.  who knows?

Maybe I'll be back on line with new stuff some day or maybe not.  At least, I can come on here to communicate.  maybe later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home