Sunday, July 22, 2012

This is the flower box that I got in St. Charles in May - it keeps growing.

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - I just checked my andrew-jarrett website and the picture on the Home page is goofed up again....BUT at least it's uploading.....finally!!!!!

This morning, I had to uninstall my Sitebuilder page and Java.  Then, I had to re-install both of those.  It's taking some time, but since the first two days (Thursday and Friday) when it uploaded for 36 hours, followed by yesterday (Saturday) when it uploaded for only 10 hours, I'm now looking at less than that for today.

I didn't encounter the same pop-ups that I had been running into.  It's just going to take a huge amount of patience on my part.  I wish me luck.  Good luck to me.  later gator, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home