Tuesday, January 03, 2012


Jarrett's first photo - looks like he's waving at the crowd!
------------------------------------------
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 - Happy Birthday, Jarrett!

I just can't stop wondering what Jarrett would be doing if he were still here. It would be amazing, I'm sure.

When he was interested in something, he'd laser focus on it. And I can only imagine what kind of movies he would've made with all of the options that are available now that weren't there 9 years ago.

I just remembered something. He was the one who built the computer that still has my 30,000 pictures on it. One of these days, I have to get those off there. Where's Nick when I need him?

Just remembering Jarrett today more than most days. God bless my little weasel. Love you forever, Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home