Thursday, December 22, 2011


These are the angel ornaments Diane sent me for Christmas. Aren't they adorable!!!
---------------------------------------------
Thursday, December 22, 2011 - It was surprisingly easy to get the pictures of Andrew and Jarrett inside these angel ornaments. They're very well made. Not chintzy at all.

Thanks, Seester!!

You can see Andrew's A to the left of Jarrett. Don't know if you remember, Diane, but you also gave me an A and a J one year!

And, every year, I decorate this little tree and sit it on the counter in the kitchen. This is the same tree that Andrew and I bought back in 1986 at Kmart in North Aurora. WOW!

That's an old tree. I just realized that this is supposed to be in the boy's blog. duh, Donna. all right, I'll do that, too. bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home