Sunday, November 13, 2011


On 11/11/11 --- I took this picture of the wireless thermometer's reading of the time (courtesy of the Atomic clock) at 11:11 11
-------------------------------------
Sunday, November 13, 2011 - Yes, I'm two days late and a dollar short. BUT, here's the picture I took on Friday at 11 minutes and 11 seconds are 11 o'clock. Right after I snapped that photo, I got a phone call from Krissy and we went boating.

So, I never popped this in here until now. The reason I put it in now is because I wanted to say that as of this particular point in time, the temperature on my computer (54 degrees) in Elburn is the same as the temperature in the Orlando Sentinel online newspaper in Florida (54 degrees).

That doesn't happen very often but it does occur from time to time, so I wanted to make note of it for future reference and possible discussion of weather and temps. haha later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home