Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Here's Rachel and David with Christmas cookies for me and Bob.
---------------------------------------------
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - Last night, about 8:30 p.m., I was chatting with Granny, when Bob came around the corner and said, "Someone's here to see you." I hadn't even heard the doorbell.

When I walked over, there was Rachel and I thought it was Isaac at first, but it was David. He's grown about 6 inches since school started. He said, "A lot of people make that mistake."

Thankfully, I had started my Christmas decorating yesterday so things looked waaaaay better than the previous days. I think it was the festive jolt I got from being at Ron & Liz's house. Thanks, guys!

And the cookies are SOOOOOOOO good!!!! David also said, "We're lucky because our mom likes to make cookies." haha

Now, I've caught the Christmas spirit from those sweet kids. Happy Birthday, Jesus! later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home