Saturday, December 24, 2011


Yesterday, at 2:08 p.m. EST, the temperature was 86 degrees in Florida!
---------------------------------------------
Saturday, December 24, 2011 - Christmas Eve 2011 - We don't even have the slimmest chance of experiencing a white Christmas tomorrow, BUT in Florida, you might get a sunburn on Christmas this year. haha

I still remember the first time I was in Florida for Christmas and it was 82 (my favorite temp) degrees. To me, that was great!! My favorite tree is the palm tree. And a palm tree with lights is gorgeous.

At 7 a.m, I'm going to start making my potato salad for tomorrow's Christmas get-together (it always tastes better when it melds for a day). Plus, I'm making a 7-layer salad which we're all excited about.

Hope it turns out okay. I know I shouldn't worry because anything with bacon and special mayonnaise should be pretty tasty.

Gotta go get some more coffee. later gators, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home