Friday, January 06, 2012


Christmas Eve 2002 in Casselberry. We weren't there that year but I do have the pictures (and thousands of other ones) -- and it's so nice to see Chuck along with everyone else!
--------------------------------------------------------
Friday, January 6, 2012 - The other day when I tried to copy my old photos, nothing worked. So, I called Fast-Teks (computer repairs) located in Elburn....well not IN Elburn, but with an Elburn address just like us. haha

Anyway... Bob came yesterday afternoon and took out the hard drive (that I had put in Jarrett's computer) and moved my 37,000 photos to the new computer. That's a lot of pictures. "Say cheese." Also, a lot of documents that have the genealogical stuff I worked on for years.

It took quite a while to move them, as you can well imagine. So, he's coming back this morning to finish it up. I'm planning to put a new hard drive in the 9 year old computer and give it to Julie so she can learn how to use one without fearing that she'll break it.

I think the easiest thing she can do is to get a facebook page and go from there. We'll see how that goes. Then, I can send her all photos that I have of Buddy, their dog. It's been almost one year since he went to doggie heaven. Wow, time sure flies -- and so must I. bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home