Thursday, January 12, 2012


At 7:45 p.m., I took this photo of Bob snowblowing the driveway. It's a little hard to see because of the snow falling in front of the FLASH.
----------------------------------------------
Thursday, January 12, 2012 - I went outside about 20 til 4 and came in about 4:30. The shoveling was difficult for two reasons: iciness under the snow and heaviness of the snow.

I made Bob a really good dinner tonight because I knew he'd have to go out and blow the snow around. While I was trying to take pictures of him in the driveway, I could see our neighbor, Steve, also blowing his driveway. 'Tis the season.

This is not snow that you want to shovel. TOO HEAVY - the heart attack variety. Okie dokie, snow ya tomorrow with our final totals, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home