Thursday, February 09, 2012


BAND-AID (registered trademark) Sport Strip - EXTRA WIDE - 1" wide for extra coverage.
------------------------------------------
Thursday, February 9, 2012 - This is what I was talking about to Granny last night. We need wider band-aids.

In the winter, I always get these weird cuts on my right thumb. Previously, it was next to my cuticle. Now, I have a small cut on the fleshy part of my thumb.

It HURTS so much! When I put the medication on it last night, it stung for a long time. Then, I put the Band-Aid sport strip on top of it and it covers the whole thumb and doesn't fall off -- the Band-Aid, not my thumb!

Right now, I'm trying to type with it still on my thumb. Actually, it works pretty well. hmmm. Interesting. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home