Saturday, February 04, 2012


Murphy's Soft Wipes - Safely cleans your wood. No waxy build-up. You can see the shiny counter which was cleaned a couple of days ago.
----------------------------------------
Saturday, February 4, 2012 - Last week, I saw this in the store and I've always loved Murphy's oil soap....the smell reminds me of Kingston Grade School for some reason??

Anyway, after I took down all the Christmas stuff, I had dust and residue all over the place. I thought this would help me clean the table tops, which it did but....

I used one of the wipes to clean off my kitchen counters which always look ugly, dull and just plain yukky. Maybe because they're 38 years old??

WOW! Was I ever in for a huge surprise. This cleaned it off and left a nice shine (but not too shiny) and it's not sticky. But it has lasted for quite a few days unlike other products I've used over the years on that counter.

I'm just absolutely thrilled with it. I think it might work well on a formica table top. Just the fact that it's lasted for more than one day puts this product in my top ten list.

okay, I'll see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home