Saturday, January 14, 2012


It's probably a little hard to see but there are deer tracks around the bird feeders. They apparently came in the night looking for a snack.
----------------------------------------------
Saturday, January 14, 2012 - We've had such a warm and snow-free winter until two days ago that I kind of forgot about putting bird seed in the feeders because they didn't really need it. There were so many other sources of food.

Plus, in the fall, I always try to be cautious when feeding the birds because I don't want to attract any RODENTS, e.g., mice, as in I hate meeces to pieces!!!

So now, I'm going to have to put my boots on and trek out into the yard and fill the feeders for the birdies and the deer.

The other day, when I was driving on Green Road, I saw two deer crossing from the right to left and into a corn field. I looked back and I saw about a dozen or more other deer further along in the field. WOW!

Thankfully, it was in the afternoon and I could see them. gotta go TCB, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home