Tuesday, December 21, 2010


This is the driveway at 6:45 a.m. this morning. It wasn't snowing at the time, so it appears that I have some orbs!!
------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - Once again, I'm stunned to see so many orbs in this photo. The ones before and after it don't have them or I'd think my lens was dirty. This is cool.

It's a true winter wonderland out there. The snow covers all the ugliness of the dead grass and the sticks that fall out of the trees that mar the perfect panorama. sigh....

Plus, I don't have to deal with photophobia when the sun doesn't shine. Glass half full, doncha know. And the other nice thing is that when the temperature gets in the 20's, it actually feels warmer (okay, less cold) because we've been in the deep freeze for so long that we've gotten warped.

And finally - GO BEARS!!! I C ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home