Monday, December 20, 2010


These candles are on top of the refrigerator. The first thing I do every morning is to plug them in. Well, really the very first thing I do is TURN UP THE HEAT!!!
-------------------------------------------------
Monday, December 20, 2010 - I have no reason for not doing my Christmas cards earlier.... It might have been that I wanted to write a newsletter but when I did try that it was only about medical problems. That was kind of a downer.

But it seems kind of silly to send a card with just your name and no news. At least to me it does. But that's just me.

Next year, I'll have to do some really exciting things to put in a newsletter. Kind of like a bucket list, I guess. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home