Friday, December 10, 2010


Here's Cullen with his security bone (aka security blanket) outside in the snow.
--------------------------------------------------
Friday, December 10, 2010 - This morning, I got a call from my neighbor, Brenda. She said that her big dog, Guiness, had to go to the vet for surgery on a hematoma so Cullen was home alone for the first time in his canine life.

She asked me if I minded going over to check on him and let him out to do his doggie business. There were treats on the counter if he didn't want to come back in the house.

That wasn't a problem. When I opened the door, he went out and then came back -- then out again, then in. then out, then in. out. in. out. in. You get the picture, right?!

He seemed to be coping all right. I stayed a while and petted him and talked about the doggie security bone he did NOT ever put down. Well, except for the one time when I gave him some beggin' strips. haha

When I got back home, I called Brenda and told her he was doing just fine. She was quite relieved to hear it. I told her that I know how it is. arf ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home