Friday, December 03, 2010


Here's the poinsettia that I bought yesterday at Wal-Mart. It looks better and BIGGER in person. I noticed that I forgot to take down the Halloween wreath (in the upper left hand corner of the picture!). That's funny. But on the right side, the angels are still hanging around.
-------------------------------------------------------

Here's a closer up view of my poinsettia. It was only ten bucks - Wow!
------------------------------------------------
Friday, December 3, 2010 - It was 16 outside and 61 inside when I got up this morning. I love when the numbers are opposite or would that be "transposed?" However, I don't particularly care for how low they were!

This lovely red poinsettia is the beginning of my Christmas decorating. Half of the boxes in our crawl space are filled with Christmas related items. And I couldn't be happier about that.

Yesterday, I realized that I have to get the Nativity set ready to take into Andrew and Jarrett's grave. Joseph had come unglued. Plus, the angel on top was precariously perched. I did use carpenter's glue but I think I'll also put some glue from the glue gun around the angel just in case. The winds do get fierce.

We're supposed to be getting 4-8 inches of snow starting tonight and into Saturday. Everyone is VERY excited. haha

I'll put a picture of what I'm going to be doing today on the boys' blogger blog. Brrrrrrrrr snow ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home