Monday, November 12, 2012

This is a leaf on my poinsettia plant that I bought last Christmas.  It is just starting to turn reddish. I can't wait to see if it remembers how to make RED flowers.
The garage heater is having problems and had to be turned off but since it's so well insulated, it's 56 degrees out there as of 11:40 a.m. CST 
Monday, November 12, 2012 - This morning, the temperature outside got down to 24 degrees (cold wave!).  Yesterday, it was 70 in the afternoon.  Of course, this is right when my temperamental garage heater decided to go BERSERK. 
    On Saturday, I was talking on the phone to mother and it made a horrible screeching sound that she could hear all the way in Florida!  She thought there was a police car or ambulance in my house.  hahaha

     Thankfully, my favorite heating repair person, BRIAN is stopping by later this afternoon.  He's the ONLY one who can fix that damn heater.  Yes, I've had others try but they all failed miserablygotta go, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home