Monday, March 05, 2012


Here's me with my arm around Kylie and Bryar in the front of us on Saturday night at our Loved Forever.... Forgotten Never get-together for Andrew and Jarrett on March 3, 2012.
----------------------------------------------
Monday, March 5, 2012 - I woke up early this morning. Got up at 5:30 and remembered that 9 years ago today I was awakened by the phone ringing at that same time.

It was the CCU nurse calling to tell us that Andrew's ICP (intercranial pressure) was 75. It's supposed to be no higher than 20. That was the beginning of the end.

We had such a great time on Saturday night seeing all of their friends and the others we invited to remember their lives.

Plus, I had called Karen earlier to invite her and Derek and Bryar. Kylie and I texted and chatted about the basketball game so I invited her, too. She came with along with her boyfriend, Jared. It was nice to have their cousins there!

I took a break from everything yesterday, so I'll be putting up some photos later on. Just wanted you to know it was sweet. later, djb

It was so wonderful to be surrounded by their friends. The kids they grew up with through all those years of going to Kaneland schools back when everyone went to the same schools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home