Monday, April 09, 2012


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------
Monday, April 9, 2012 - Happy Birthday to my Seester!

I'm in the middle of a couple of situations. My andrew-jarrett website is acting crazy again. Which makes me a little nervous because of the 2,000 people who were "let go" at Yahoo.

This weirdness always used to happen on the weekends. Now, I think it's disgruntled employees. When I've talked to them they always tell me that it's not THEIR fault my entire website chooses to upload the entire 17,000 KB even though it's already on their server.

Yesterday, I had Grandma Berg's picture page...it's in limbo.

Today, I have Diane's birthday page ready to be published. My website is still uploading after almost 24 hours. This is a nightmare.

Then, when I tried to post the above picture on Facebook, it wouldn't let me alter it. I hate Facebook. It's not creative, it's controlled. It's a take it or leave it proposition (with advertising). If you don't like it, you don't have to be on there.

Pardon my rant. I need more coffee. And Happy Birthday to Aunt Diane. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home