Tuesday, March 05, 2013

 This picture was taken at 7:59 a.m. when the snow was really coming down.
And this picture was taken two hours later at 9:58 a.m. when it wasn't snowing quite as hard.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - When I got up at 4 a.m., there was NO snow.  Before I sat down in the recliner to take a little rest, I looked up at the skylight and it had started snowing...that was 6 a.m.  Apparently, I dozed off because when I woke up at 7:51 a.m., the ground was covered.  It's that sneaky snow that slowly and methodically turns into multiple inches of the beautiful white blanket that covers the ground, the trees, the roads and everything else outside.
     The weird thing that I noticed both times I went out to take pictures, I heard the birdies happily singing in the distance.  Pretty soon, it'll all melt and we'll forget it ever happened.  haa!! snow ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home